Lantegi irekiak (2018-05-12) = Estudios abiertos (12-05-2018) = Open studios (2018-05-12)
Presentation of artistic residence projects.
The Artist’s Space opens its doors next Saturday 12 May, an occasion to see up close the creative processes that are carried out here within the framework of the artistic residency and bookings programme.
We open the Artist’s Space and studios twice a year, where local and international artists carry out their projects. In this edition, we will have a programme that will last the entire day and will include visits to the studios, presentations of ongoing projects, and a programme to screen audiovisual works produced in the Artist’s Space.
11:00-14:00: visits to the workshop and presentations of the projects by the residents. Artist’s Space (3rd floor)
- Matthew C. Wilson, Spectral Exchange. Artistic research project. EN
- Gabriel Garcilazo, Rojo 40. Artistic project. ES
- Izaro Ieregi, Furniture with Flat Top. Artistic project. EU/ES
- Marianna Christofides, OLYMP’S SHEDS. Audiovisual production. EN
- Pili Aguado, No marchitan vuestras flores. Bookings. ES
17:00-19:00: screenings. Cinema. Room 2 (2nd floor)
- Days in between. Marianna Christofides. 40 min. EN
- Aisiar Eho. Sandra Cuesta, 14 min. ES
- Geological evidences. Matthew C. Wilson. 10 min. EN
- I am now awake. Itziar Orbegozo. 21 min. ES
Organizer : CICC - Tabakalera