3D pertsonaien sorkuntza : modelazioaren oinarriak = Creación de personajes 3D : bases de la modelación = Creating 3D characters : Bases of modelling
At this workshop you'll learn how to create a 3D model from scratch. You’ll discover the processes needed to produce animated films and acquire a basic understanding of 3D modelling.
The modelling can be used in different fields; cinema, advertising, 3D design, architecture… but without doubt it is one of the first phases needed to start visualising and giving form to any project. We give priority to this phase, but we’ll also be discussing other processes that need to be developed to create an animation movie. The concepts we’ll be working on are:
- Short introduction to developing 3D contents.
- First look at the program interface and a sample of the basic modelling tools.
- Planning the work (searching for references, importing images and setting up the working area).
- Guidelines for proper modelling.
- Chat and practical examples on other phases; materials, lighting, rigging and animation.